Thursday 2 December 2010

What I Want To Be Wearing


Just another random outfit post. We have been experiencing heaps of snow here in England, and the whole place has come to a standstill! Photos should be coming soon.. because although potentially problematic, the snow is postcard-worthy! However, it is freezing, therefore I put together this beautiful outfit, specifically choosing the red dress to add a splash of colour to this dreary -mainly white- winter (although I'm not complaining!) I love the whole outfit, every little bit of it.


Also, give this song a listen, it's pretty old, but it's such a beautiful song (may have to hit the replay button.. just one more time):

1 comment:

  1. Hey there !

    I was talking to your friend Mazie on Omegle, she was promoting your blog.

    We were messing around a little when she suddenly left.
    I would be grateful if you could tell her I'm wondering where she left and that I'd like to talk to her more because she sounded amazing.

    Thanks !
    Stéphane

    ReplyDelete