Monday 3 January 2011

New Years

So 2011 has finally arrived, and I find it so intriguing and exciting, not knowing what this year will bring for everyone. But first off all- new years resolution; Mine is the usual- get into shape, and hit the gym..i'll keep you posted as to how that works out for me haha.



But most of all..a new season! With all the spare time on my hands this holidays, i've been looking at my favourite highstreet website- Topshop; They're giving a preview to the trends of S/S 2011. My favourite has to be the cut-out detailing, and the 70s-esque silhouettes plastered with bold prints..i cannot wait til the sun starts shining, to overcome this gloomy weather the UK has at the moment..and the dreading thought of school. Anyone else feel the same? 


Well, i hope you all have a great 2011, and it brings you everything you want and need! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year for u too!
    Definitely not waiting for the school lol :)))

    ReplyDelete