Tuesday 4 January 2011

Vogue: January Issue

So, I'm on the internet, and I'm suppose to be doing some really important textiles coursework, but I couldn't keep myself away from the vogue website today- to see who was gracing the cover for January and February.

Once again, Vogue have impressed me, by having the beautiful Keira Knightley on the January issue. 
Mario Testino (photographer of the shoot) has produced an amazing cover archive for this month of Vogue.
Keira Knightley was wearing a chiffon halter-neck dress by Dolce and Gabanna teamed with black and white bangles both from Linda Bee- love it! The halter-neck dress is a bold, black and white print- which links to what I posted yesterday, about the 70's designs and bold prints.
I went through a stage of being so obsessed with this site, its soooo helpful with different things: beauty, jewellery, trends, fashions shows etc. You see why I was obsessed with it now? ;)
But, I'm also super excited for the Victoria Beckham issue in February..i'll post about my opinions! 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful issue, but that flower at her neck ruins everything. You may want to break the ice by discussing why so much of haute fashion seems aimed at alienating normal people. The D&G halter is stunning, and Ms Kneightley isn't made up too extreme. It's a (mostly) approachable look and I'm a sucker for polka dots...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog :D Awesome <3

    ReplyDelete