Wednesday 12 January 2011

Alice Dellal.

For my textiles coursework, I have to create a garment inspired from the theme of Punk. Also, I had to choose a client to get 'ideas' from- and I chose Alice Dellal.
I'm completely in love with how she is soooo unique in what she wears, but definitely keeps in with the current trends- making her one of the hottest and most in demand models of todays generation!



This picture is one of my favourites what I found so far!

She's wearing vintage levis shorts, which are going to be big this spring/summer- again!
The cropped/bandeau top speaks complete effortless style, and I looooove it. I've taken inspiration from this image, and i've actually chosen to make a bandeau top, and i'm still indecisive as to whether I should make the shorts or not? any advice? feel free to help ;)
I also want to say that I think her hair is crazy-cool. I recently cut my hair off, to a kinda bob length.. and I regret it big time! I want long hair again!
Alice Dellal's style is so effortless, but at the same time works so well together, and she is one of few celebrities that wear what they want, not what makes you look better then anyone else- I really like that in her! 


Tell me what you think about her style, and also any suggestions for my textiles project would be great! 
Hope everyone is having a good week so far! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment