Sunday 16 January 2011

Inspiration: Short Hair


 Lily Loveless (Naomi, seasons 3 & 4 of Skins) pulls off this bobbed length hair. The length and bleached colour suits her perfectly, and doesn't wash out, but enhances her pale complexion.



The above and below pictures of Scarlett Johansen show how you can style this above-the-shoulder length hair... either sweet and curly, or messy and wavy. Both ways look great and this style will suit most face shapes!



Definitely my favourite image of shorter hair, Anne Hathaway pulls off the length and side parting perfectly and in fact, makes me want this length hair so I can style it up just how she has! Beautiful!



Obviously, the lovely, but controversial cropped style of Emma Watson. Making headlines over the world, the Harry Potter stars' new hair do' has caused many opinions. I think, it suits her beautifully (even though I did LOVE her longer hair!) And for those out there with her lucky face shape, it is definitely something to do if you're brave enough! 



Last but not least, the wonderful Agyness Deyn. Her boyish style, and versatile crop see her do many things. Whether curled with few extensions, or roughed up and messy she still looks great. For those after a more edgy version of the crop a picture of Deyn is the one to take to the hairdressers!


I hope this post gives some readers inspiration for new hair styles, ways of coping and looking great with shorter hair, and if like me you regret having your hair cut off, I hope it makes you realize that it wasn't a bad decision after all! I know the selected pictures are not a very diverse selection but I hope they inspire someone :) 

8 comments:

  1. i would love to see a post on scarlett johnson...isnt she gorgeous people??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we want to know what people think of the blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa. I love the blog and anne hathaway's pic. Cute hair, nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah...she is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog you have here. Short hair is pretty refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of these different hair-styles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i always wanted short hair, but i don't have nice ears unfortunately....:(

    visit my blog if u'll like it..:)
    http://thegirlandthecitymilano.blogspot.com
    it's really extra new!:)

    ReplyDelete